Jackie Dillon – Principal Consultant and Managing Director
- Aged Care Facility Owner/Operator
- ACFI Consultant and Specialist
- Aged Care Quality Assessor
- Administrator and Clinical Advisor – Department of Social Services Aged Care Division
- Registered Nurse Division 1
Jackie is the Managing Director of Jacqueline Banks Hldgs Pty Ltd trading as J.E. Dillon and Associates. The company was developed in 1992 and has provided a broad range of consultancy services to both the private and public sector throughout Australia.
Jackie has been in the nursing industry for over 35 years and owns and operates a multi-cultural aged care facility in Perth Western Australia. She has a depth of knowledge, expertise and experience to provide mentoring and support in all areas of aged care in particular at Provider and Senior Management Level.
Membership of Professional Organisations
- Director of LASA – Leading Age Services Australia (Western Australia Branch)
- Registered as an Aged Care Assessor with the Australian Quality Aged Care Agency
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency – Registered Nurse Division 1
- Registered with the Department of Health and Ageing – Administrator and Advisor Panel
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
Mobile: 0419 901 976
Jessica began her consultancy career with JE Dillon & Associates in 2008, specialising in Quality & Compliance Systems to meet Accreditation, Customer Service skills, Train-the-Trainer , Education planning and Sales & Marketing.
Jessica has worked at the renowned Savoy Hotel in London and The Plaza hotel in New York, roles comprising of Food & Beverage and Sales & Marketing. With over 12 years experience in caring for the elderly, and in the hospitality industry, Jessica is passionate to ensure excellence in the aged care industry.
Degree in Hotel & Business Management
Samvid is the team’s specialist consultant in Hotel Services and Company engineering, venture capitalisation, strategies and expansion and long term sustainability. Samvid brings a wealth of knowledge to the Aged Care industry in hotel services, having worked at some of the world’s most distinguished hotels, The Savoy in London and The Plaza in New York.
With 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry and an MBA graduate of the Southern Cross University in Australia, Samvid is committed to ensuring Aged Care facilities preserve long term sustainability in this ever changing industry.
Diploma in Hotel Management
Masters in Business Administration